Easy tips to capitalize on your content marketing strategy
Content marketing has always been the talk of the trade, more so for the Holiday season and for good reason. Apart from being an imperative tool of inbound marketing encouraging prospective consumers to know more about a business’s products and services, it is a huge tool to get your customer base engaged in your brand for long.
- One way to capitalize on your content marketing strategy is to encourage user generated content. If you have a presence on social media, the best way to let your target audience know is to encourage your followers to contribute their own content. This way new get new content on your website or blog without much of your effort as well as increased customer engagement with your brand. You can also try hosting contests and sweepstakes for content contributors.
- The inclusion of rich media in your content such as video or audio piece is a great way to enrich your content and make it more memorable. Instead of all text which might bore your followers, try adding some relevant images, videos, or audio to enhance your content marketing strategy.
- Repurposing your existing content is a great way to supercharge your content marketing strategy. Give life to some older articles or videos lying dormant on your hard drive by uploading them on social media or platforms like YouTube. You can even turn these videos into rich text transcript and post it on your blog as articles.
- Just publishing your content on the website is not enough. Take a few minutes to share it on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter etc. This is an effective way of reaching a larger audience base and boosting your content visibility. Even the search engines will rank it higher in their index.
- It is a great idea to blog at least once daily. As per research, around 82% of marketers who blog daily have high chances of acquiring new customers.
- Email marketing is still an effective way of supercharging your content marketing strategy. Many consumers who visit your website subscribe to newsletters for receiving high-quality content in their inbox. Using email as the main delivery platform for your brand's content, you can increase your brand awareness as well as promote immense customer satisfaction.
These easy tips would surely charge up your content marketing strategy, especially if you have a small business.